Text not readable on ultra his res screen

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Text not readable on ultra his res screen

Post by dflev on Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:20 pm

I just tried Pandora for the first time. On my Windows 10 Dell Precision 5510 with 3840x2160 screen, the program is not usable with default installation. Much of the interface text is too small to read, and text lines of menus overlap so that some of them can't be read. Is there a way to solve this? I couldn't find a relevant setting. Thanks.

dflev

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Text not readable on ultra his res screen

Post by Admin on Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:20 am

dflev wrote:I just tried Pandora for the first time. On my Windows 10 Dell Precision 5510 with 3840x2160 screen, the program is not usable with default installation. Much of the interface text is too small to read, and text lines of menus overlap so that some of them can't be read. Is there a way to solve this? I couldn't find a relevant setting. Thanks.

There are no special settings unfortunately for ultra hi resolutions. However, as almost everything is scaled dynamically in Pandora - it can and will be done.
Extra scaling will be done first for menus, toolbar-buttons text and message text. So stay tuned if you will and let us know directly how it looks and if there is anything missing.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.drivehq.com/web/brana/pandora.htm

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top