Installation Problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Installation Problem

Post by jdrolte on Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:14 pm

12.04.201612:01:05

I just joined this group yesterday after attempting to install the earlier version and then installing this latest version. I have used my paid version of Eudora for many years until I was not able to cure repeated certificate problems in Oct/Nov 2016.

I have also just had this computer updated to Windows 7 (64 bit).

This morning I uninstalled everything I had done previously, rebooted and installed the latest version. After following the installation procedure I was not able to open and compose a new message. I closed the program and then it would not re-open.

What is supposed to be the difference between the dominant personality and the new one that is entered?
Any suggestions as corrective action in the installation process.

I am fully functional on the computer with two other email programs: Eudora OSE and Microsoft 10 Outlook. They are both running as 32 bit programs whereas I loaded the Pandora 64 bit program.

Thank you,

James

jdrolte

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Installation Problem

Post by Admin on Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:13 am

Hello James:

Welcome to the forum.

Try this:
1. Start Windows Task Manager.
2. Locate Pandora.exe, hit End Task.
3. Start Pandora, hit "Help/Send Feedback/Report a Bug" from the main menu.
New addressed message is generated with some program/system specs. Send it over, we'll investigate the issue.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.drivehq.com/web/brana/pandora.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by jdrolte on Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:46 pm

I attempted this several times with no results or addressed message being generated.  I am entering a period of time until after Christmas with available time to attempt making it work.

One final question, should either version (32 or 64 bit) work OK on a Windows 64 computer or would one be preferred?

Thank you,

James

jdrolte

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:44 pm

jdrolte wrote:I attempted this several times with no results or addressed message being generated.  I am entering a period of time until after Christmas with available time to attempt making it work.

that's fine keep us informed

jdrolte wrote:One final question, should either version (32 or 64 bit) work OK on a Windows 64 computer or would one be preferred?

either one. preferred - x64
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.drivehq.com/web/brana/pandora.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum